7 Creative Home Bar Designs For Small Spaces
Do you like inviting friends for drinks at your home? If yes, then having a home bar is an absolute must. Whether you want a stylish corner to keep your drinks and cocktail accessories or a place to sit with your friends on weekends, the home bars are the ultimate game room for everyone.
Here are 10 most amazing home bar cabinet designs for your beautiful home to hold your favorite drinks in style.
- Simple Cart to Hold Drinks- Bar carts look totally stylish and make life easier. It can hold bottles, glasses, and ice-buckets for you and your guests in a clutter-free manner. With enough storage for cocktail accessories, this pocket-friendly bar cart is the best option also if you are running out of the budget. The good thing is that it can be moved around in the house so you can sit at your favorite corner and enjoy your favorite drinks in peace.
- Closet turned bar cabinets- This is the most fantastic home bar cabinet option as it comes with large storage area. A closet can be easily turned into a bar without you realizing that this beautiful bar was once a closet. This type of bar cabinets can be constructed easily at home itself. So, if you don’t have enough space to create a built-in bar in your home, try the closet-turned-bar similar to the one here in the picture.
- Standalone Bar Cabinets- If you are looking for a compact home bar design, a smaller standalone cabinet is perfect for you. It allows for a good amount of storage. The drinks can be arranged in this in a very clean and stylish way. Such bar cabinets are available in many styles, sizes, and colors. The one here in the picture is round and has glass shutters in front and glass wall in the back.
- The Wine Barrel Bar- One of the most creative ways of using an old barrel is to transform it into a bar, just as shown in the picture. This unique bar can hold up to 24 of your favorite wine bottles. It has a table top to keep accessories, glasses, and more and includes 4 wood stools to sit and relax. It’s hard to find a wine barrel in the market, but you can definitely ask your carpenter to design this amazing home bar using an old wine barrel.
- Open Cabinet With Wallpaper In Background- The built-in bar cabinet with wallpaper in the background will raise the style quotient of your living space. You can choose a wallpaper of your favorite pattern to design a bar unit just as shown in the picture. Use the glass shelves to store plenty of your bottles and to give an essential mid-century vibe.
- Modern Bar Cabinet- This handsome bar cabinet looks classic and it opens up to a large storage for your bottles and stemware. To give a stylish look to the cabinet you can bring in details on the body of the cabinet just like this graphic design on the shutters of the cabinet. The sleek and modern vibe of this mini bar will make your space look even stylish.
- Creative Bar Cabinet- This TV turned bar unit can hold your drinks and bar accessories in style. If you want a creative bar cabinet for your home, the best way is to recreate an old TV into a classic yet stylish bar unit. This not only looks inventive but can hold as many as 15 bottles from your stock. Also, the compact look of this home bar is perfect for a small family.
By putting in a little bit of creativity and your own personal style, you can create an extravagant and space-consuming home bar. To make your home bar look more stylish, install amazing lights in the unit and decorate it with paintings.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE